• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

People suck

Good job.
A 49 year old **** ran a stop sign and my 17 year old daughter tboned her. The officer sited her as the at fault driver because she clearly ran the stop sign. The bitch lied and said my daughter didn't have her lights on. The switch is still in the on position. That was Friday night. The bitch hired an attorney Monday. The bran new car hasn't had its first oil change. I'm pretty sure it's totaled.

Dang! Assume she's OK?
My wife hit a sofa in the middle of 85 in North Carolina. Absolutely zero damage to the car (Maxima). I can't explain it either. Just thankful.
Yeah she’s fine. I’m banged up a little but okay. Thank you for asking. What really sucks is February,2017 I was coming out of Atlanta on 75 north and ran over a mattress ! Totaled my truck. I will say Allstate sucks big time ! This is not gonna be fun !

I had a wise guy come around me in the shopping center main lane waiting for people to cross.
He stopped before taking them out.

The super hero pushing me down the road to the school just to sit parked for 10 minutes before it let out.

Good job.
A 49 year old **** ran a stop sign and my 17 year old daughter tboned her. The officer sited her as the at fault driver because she clearly ran the stop sign. The ***** lied and said my daughter didn't have her lights on. The switch is still in the on position. That was Friday night. The ***** hired an attorney Monday. The bran new car hasn't had its first oil change. I'm pretty sure it's totaled.
:mad:

GeauxLSU GeauxLSU good of you to help that woman.
Few years back on I85S I watched as a semi switched lanes and caught the car beside him under the trailer and dragged it sideways for about 300 feet. I pulled over with them, the truck driver asked if I was involved, told him no, just figured the other guy was going to need a witness. Tried to intimidate me into leaving, another trucker came up and joined in. Explained to them I would be staying and if they didn't back off I would tell the responding officer about their threats.
Cop came, I gave my statement and contact info. Got three calls from lawyers over the next couple of years asking me to describe the incident. Never got a summons for court so I guess the trucking co. finally settled with the guy.

Yeah people are stupid and suck ! Like the dumb a$$ on 285 south of Camp Creep Pkwy that lost a refrigerator out of his truck Saturday afternoon that my wife hit and totaled her car ! Six cars hit each other or the remains of said refrigerator ! But only three stopped ! Probably no license , insurance or had warrants on the runners ! Told the cop , he said not surprising .

Yeah she’s fine. I’m banged up a little but okay. Thank you for asking. What really sucks is February,2017 I was coming out of Atlanta on 75 north and ran over a mattress ! Totaled my truck. I will say Allstate sucks big time ! This is not gonna be fun !

Man, Spikey Spikey , hope you get better quickly and really glad your wife is OK. Scary stuff. GeauxLSU GeauxLSU , good for you for stopping and standing your ground. Years ago, guy ran a red light and hit the car in front of us. The lady driving the car he hit was fine but her mother in the passenger seat had a broken leg. My wife and I stuck around. Cop asked if I was sure our side had the green. I said, "Yeah, I was the 4th car back when the light changed, so unless you think this lady and both cars in front of her ran the light...." I showed up at court & the asshole was still trying to claim he had the green light until the victim's attorney called me up. Some people. :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom