• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

People suck

People suck, but not always. I see small acts of kindness and generosity all the time. It reminds me to try and do likewise.

Geaux...thanks for doing the right thing!

So what you are saying is that if he didn't flag you down and lie you wouldn't have stopped?
Correct. I realized the OP was a novella ;) and you may not have made it to the end, but as I stated...
"Anyway, I realize in hindsight I should haven't even thought about going on but never in my wildest dreams would I have thought that guy would have tried to lie about what happened in broad daylight."

Meh and pfft. Stuff like that I always just hope someone would help my wife in the same situation (and possibly pull her off the guy to prevent a homicide if he tried to say she hit him. :lol:).
I'm with you there - I always think of how I would want someone to help my wife or daughter and do likewise. Well done!

My wife probably would have been upset in the same situation and having someone there that witnessed everything would have been very helpful. Good thing you didn't rush off.

"Didn't mean to lie"
So much fail there.

Back
Top Bottom