• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

People suck

I didn't find out until months after my motorcycle accident but a witness who didn't see the accident but came to the scene took my gun out the street and held it until the police arrived and gave it to them. I was unconscious besides two brief moments until i got to the hospital. anyone could've picked it up and it'd be too late to do anything. I don't know if it was the initial contact with the car, flying through the air, or hitting the ground, but it came out my holster and slide across the pavement somewhere. Wish i could tell the man thank you.

I keep saying i am gonna get dash cams for my wife and I. We need them badly eith all the crap going on out in the world, i think everyone needs them.....except the government(lol).

As i digress though, ive been out of work for a while waiting to get a few surgeries .....so no money, dash cams and stuff like that has to wait.

I didn't find out until months after my motorcycle accident but a witness who didn't see the accident but came to the scene took my gun out the street and held it until the police arrived and gave it to them. I was unconscious besides two brief moments until i got to the hospital. anyone could've picked it up and it'd be too late to do anything. I don't know if it was the initial contact with the car, flying through the air, or hitting the ground, but it came out my holster and slide across the pavement somewhere. Wish i could tell the man thank you.
Stuff like this is what REAL people are suppose to do. Just like what GeauxLSU GeauxLSU done, REAL people do the right thing in any given situation. Some folks look for a way to profit or to get away with something while others suffer, other folks (REAL people) do what they would want someone to do to them if they were in that situation.

As the “golden rule” says : Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

I use them fore and aft. I've sent several spectacular accident clips to Macon PD but never even received an acknowledgement of receipt. I stopped 'stopping' and volunteering the video when captured. No one seems to care so why should I?
Right is right. That would be why I would do it. What cameras do you use? I just ordered a Garmin but a front and rear model might be better.

Back
Top Bottom