• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

People will throw anything away

What did you do with the body?
ODT BBQ.jpg

Someone made a comment on a used casket, but that is not uncommon. Burial services "rent" a casket for the funeral to display the body. Then the body is removed to a cheaper coffin for burial or cremation, and the rental unit is reused!!!

We made a coffin about 5 years ago for the kids Halloween party, about a month ago I cleaned the garage and decided to dump it. So I was driving up the road and seen a dumpster at Taco Bell where they were remodeling. So Yes in it goes and it was laying on Top. My son drove by about 2 hours later and the Police was there checking it out.
I guess they thought it was a dead body. People will throw away most anything

You do know that dumping trash in a construction dumpster that you do NOT have permission to dump in is trespassing. The contractor has to pay to have it picked up and dumped. I am a superintendent and we have problems with people illegally using our containers which causes me to have to have it picked up more often which costs money which effects my bonus.

Sorry, you really hit a sore spot with this post.

You do know that dumping trash in a construction dumpster that you do NOT have permission to dump in is trespassing. The contractor has to pay to have it picked up and dumped. I am a superintendent and we have problems with people illegally using our containers which causes me to have to have it picked up more often which costs money which effects my bonus.

Sorry, you really hit a sore spot with this post.

Who the hell cares.jpg

Back
Top Bottom