• Next ODT Gun Show - Nov 16, 2024! - Click here for info

Pet memorium

Lucie started having seizures on Friday. Vet said she'd be fine and gave us a bunch of meds. Yesterday at 5 she had a bad one, been up all night with her. At some point she lost her vision and ability to stand up. She was once a happy 6lb little girl until her sister past away in Dec which started this awful thread, she never recovered from the loss. She's been lingering ever since. I'm taking to her the vet to end her suffering in a few minutes
Took this pic yesterday while she was still able to stand. End of an era
View attachment 7257659
Lucie started having seizures on Friday. Vet said she'd be fine and gave us a bunch of meds. Yesterday at 5 she had a bad one, been up all night with her. At some point she lost her vision and ability to stand up. She was once a happy 6lb little girl until her sister past away in Dec which started this awful thread, she never recovered from the loss. She's been lingering ever since. I'm taking to her the vet to end her suffering in a few minutes
View attachment 7257659
Sorry for your Loss.

View attachment 7257659
So sorry for your loss.

Sorry to hear that man.

The vet didn't give me a chance before he injected the first shot what I thought was a sedative, it was the one that stopped her heart, I wasn't ready. I wanted to hold her when it happened. I left and held her in my arms the entire way home as if she was still alive. Half way home she made a cooing noise, gently trembled and began to pee all over me 10 minutes after the vet said she was gone. I'm numb. She's laid to rest next to her sister now
Damn, that’s harsh.
Hope you find a new vet before you get a new pup.

The vet didn't give me a chance before he injected the first shot what I thought was a sedative, it was the one that stopped her heart, I wasn't ready. I wanted to hold her when it happened. I left and held her in my arms the entire way home as if she was still alive. Half way home she made a cooing noise, gently trembled and began to pee all over me 10 minutes after the vet said she was gone. I'm numb. She's laid to rest next to her sister now
Usually try to avoid this thread because of too many painful memories but I forget this time and clicked it anyway.
So sorry for your loss:(...damn onions always bothering my eyes.

1715882083801.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom