• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Phillips Arena, metal detectors?

Tazz

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Slayer of Spiders...
133   0
Reaction score
My son is taking me to a WWE show in October, anybody been to the arena lately and what kind of security measures do they use? The last thread I found was from two years ago so I'm needing to find out what the deal is, are they gonna search me or what?
Thanks in advance, Tazz

Like all public events at major venues I would assume you will have to be a defenseless sheep like all the other patrons. But sounds like a fun event with your son, enjoy!

No. You can't get a gun into Phillip's. Come on man
Dude, I don't think I've never been there. We went to Wrestlemania years ago but I'm pretty sure that was the Ga. Dome and I could've walked right in carrying concealed no problem. I was pretty sure I could'nt carry but I could'nt find anything on the website about detectors or anything.

Yep, detectors and bag/pocket contents check.
I’ve been a few times. Yes, they have metal detectors.
Yall think I could get through with one of those "CIA letter openers" in my sock? Don't know what they're made from but it's definitely not metal and they're strong as hell and if needed I could use it for defense to & from parking.

Like all public events at major venues I would assume you will have to be a defenseless sheep like all the other patrons. But sounds like a fun event with your son, enjoy!
That's the problem, I'm nobody's sheep. But thanks and yeah I think we'll have a good time, it's pretty cool having grown sons who actually want to spend time raisin' hell with ol' dad. Lol!

Back
Top Bottom