• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Picked this up in the low 200 range. Anyone got one?

JDS556762

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
159   0
Reaction score
I know someone on here has had or has one or several of these revolvers lol. I've shot a decent amount of wheel guns, but never had a Rossi. I know that Taurus eventually bought them out, but this weapon was made long before Taurus. It was in great shape looked to have been used very little and like the title I paid around 200.00 for it. Anyone have any idea of a date time? I ran the serial number on Rossi website but it's before the Taurus age so nothing came up. Emailed them and got nothing which is to be expected lol. It hasn't made it here from Pennsylvania yet. I know pacmyer makes some nice rubber grips for it and have seen some "China" manufactured wood/poly resin grips. Any run down would be appreciated. Just a quick get me up to speed.

Feel free to be HONEST. I won't be upset nor should any Mods I want honesty!

Did I get a good deal, bad deal, or a fair deal?

IMG_5859.PNG
IMG_5860.PNG
IMG_5863.PNG
IMG_5864.jpg
IMG_5865.jpg

Awesome! Thanks guys. Sometimes I get bit on late night, random search, bidding. It looked so nice, and the older the better in my opinion? Looks a lot like a chiefs special, or a 36? Wonder if it can handle that +P

Now watch, as we all know what I paid, when this puppy makes its way back around to the ODT family, she'll be sitting at 200.00 for the homies. For now she'll have a sweet spot reserved buried under some gas station garbage in my center console somewhere

Back
Top Bottom