• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Picked this up in the low 200 range. Anyone got one?

The interarms, Rossi's were great.
I'm excited to get hands on and will post pics after I get it in the mail at the store. The holiday weekend, plus the money order thing, plus bidding led to a longer purchase process BUT for the price was/is worth the wait. This will help with my eternal struggle of patience. Seems like nothing but love for the Rossi Clones! Good deal!

AS mentioned by BLIP above!
I was in the gun business several decades ago when these were being imported by Inter arms.
believe the 2 snubbies were model 68 (blue) and model 88 (stainless), no difference other than that.
I do not believe that Rossi or Taurus recognize any type of warranty for any gun imported by Inter arms, you might want to double check that.
when new IF memory serves the 68 sold for about 159-169 and the 88 sold for about 189-199.
I have a model 68 in the bottom of my safe in pristine condition, it belonged to my Mom and when she passed away I got it.
Hope this fills in the blanks some for you.
I don't believe that pachmayer or Hogue make rubber grips for it any longer?
I owned both, wish I woulda kept em

https://ads.midwayusa.com/product/3...ity-_-Gunsmithing+-+Grips-_-Pachmayr-_-329745

Yeah! Still around! And not a bad price! Or do I go this route....

IMG_5886.jpg

image.jpg
I'm excited to get hands on and will post pics after I get it in the mail at the store. The holiday weekend, plus the money order thing, plus bidding led to a longer purchase process BUT for the price was/is worth the wait. This will help with my eternal struggle of patience. Seems like nothing but love for the Rossi Clones! Good deal!
I have one I've had for well over thirty years. Let my soon to be wife shoot it and it has been hers ever since. She won't trade for any gun, I've offered.

I own at least 7 Rossi's...all Interarms imports...late 80's to mid 90's...all made on S&W tooling. Love em all...I buy them up whenever they come around. You did great at $200. Keep it, shoot it, enjoy it! Great gun.

View attachment 1231482
I have one I've had for well over thirty years. Let my soon to be wife shoot it and it has been hers ever since. She won't trade for any gun, I've offered.
Nice! I hope mines that old too at least it's pushing 20 years guaranteed.

Hahahaha can't strike a trade with your wife lol my Gf seems to think this will end up in her purse as well I will learn from your experience and never let her shoot it :bounce:

I own at least 7 Rossi's...all Interarms imports...late 80's to mid 90's...all made on S&W tooling. Love em all...I buy them up whenever they come around. You did great at $200. Keep it, shoot it, enjoy it! Great gun.
Thanks! I've purchased cheap wheel guns before but they were charters like mag pugs (modern) and an undercovers (old). I experienced no issues with them, but bc of the history I'm finding out about these Rossis I'm definitely more intrigued. My knowledge on wheel guns is mediocre at best, something I've been improving over the past year or so. Looks like I got a win with this buy!

Older Rossi guns are a good value. Researching the serial #'s is
Next to impossible... in my opinion finding out the history is half of the fun and the other half involves your trigger finger

Non + P these should do it. Saw these in the family safe awhile back and was like hmm didn't know if I was reading it right or just glossed over a +P designation. I have determined the old man has no use for them. Yoink! I love family.
IMG_5910.JPG

Back
Top Bottom