• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Picked up a thermal

How much are these….approximately?
336CCEBF-9A74-4857-B297-75A23234EB71.png

They are pretty pricey for just everyday stuff, but have a ton of settings and features.

You should absolutely look into doing energy audits for businesses looking for leed certifications. Or residential. Either way it’s specialized and can fit into the growing green/efficient narrative.

There are also opportunities to go into factories and production facilities to find pressure leaks in their steam or pressurized loop systems.

You should absolutely look into doing energy audits for businesses looking for leed certifications. Or residential. Either way it’s specialized and can fit into the growing green/efficient narrative.

There are also opportunities to go into factories and production facilities to find pressure leaks in their steam or pressurized loop systems.
Have to have my LEED Green Associate by the end of the year. Working on it now, but it’s going to be painful.

Only for a minute. but you will forget about it when those checks come in. Got to remember, these production facilities and the like HAVE to have these audits and certifications because it saves them anywhere from 4-6 figures plus every year.

I have entertained getting into non destructive testing for welded pressure systems. It’s ridiculous.

Only for a minute. but you will forget about it when those checks come in. Got to remember, these production facilities and the like HAVE to have these audits and certifications because it saves them anywhere from 4-6 figures plus every year.

I have entertained getting into non destructive testing for welded pressure systems. It’s ridiculous.
I pay 5-6 figures to get my buildings through this smoke and mirrors process several times a year. Well, not me personally, but I hire the consultants that game the system as best they can for me.

That's a nice unit.
I grabbed a "thermal" a few weeks ago at a pawn shop for $30. It's a talisman k90 xl that was used by firefighters. It's about the size of an old camcorder but works pretty good.
Thinking about mounting it to my hi point carbine 🤔

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230118_001923.jpg
    Screenshot_20230118_001923.jpg
    444.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20230118_002047.jpg
    Screenshot_20230118_002047.jpg
    386.2 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top Bottom