• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pickup Trucks Targeted

Even without stickers, pickup trucks are prime targets because the thugs know who drives them. I say put whatever you won't on your truck or car.

Yep. These lowlifes are going to hit a truck regardless. The fact you may or may not have a gun sticker really doesn’t matter. We get hit all the time where I work. I actually just leave my truck unlocked and empty. I hope somebody in my office catches one of these bastards (we have them on video- nothing to see but a hoodie) cops say it’s an epidemic. Been going on for years.

If I ever do put a sticker on my beater it'll be an "Obama 08" sticker, LOL.

And If I ever see it I will test it to see if you have any armor plating on it and than you can post pictures of all the bullet holes.
Funny.jpg

When we have to go inside the 285 Congo, we have 5 plastic rattle snakes we place in the seats, on 1 on the dash, so far so good, have had a few lookers and when we open the door and they are standing to close we grab one and throw in their direction, and all we see is feet, arms, and behinds hauling off and away.

After they get out of sight we go pick them up put them back in the cab, and just ride away calmly...

Back
Top Bottom