• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pickup Trucks Targeted

Hate a thief. Sorry you have to go through all of the hassle of truck repair and the loss of you GHB.

Thanks for the heads up.

I have an ODT sticker on my Grand Caravan but never keep a gun in the van.

Well, almost never....I wonder if these would tip them off...

IMG_0161.JPG

Hate a thief. Sorry you have to go through all of the hassle of truck repair and the loss of you GHB.

Thanks for the heads up.

I have an ODT sticker on my Grand Caravan but never keep a gun in the van.

Well, almost never....I wonder if these would tip them off...

View attachment 1708208

I've seen that van loaded down with guns and ammo!

If you want to go low profile, get a beater to drive.

And this is exactly what I do. My old toyota Camry never gets looked at and if it does they're probably saying to themselves "poor guy".

And I'm sorry if I offend some by saying this but you're a dumbass for putting anything on your everyday driven car that draws attention. Especially if you have firearms inside.

Kind of like open carry, it just screams "look at me, I have a gun".

But again, this is my opinion.

Sounds like a good PO PO department would put p/u somewhere with Glock sticker or any hunting or gun stickers maybe can see handle of Pistol stuck seat back off from a far and wait see what happens. It shouldn't,t take long to get a bite.

Sounds like a good PO PO department would put p/u somewhere with Glock sticker or any hunting or gun stickers maybe can see handle of Pistol stuck seat back off from a far and wait see what happens. It shouldn't,t take long to get a bite.

Entrapment ...but I had to read that three times before I figured it out....lol.

Glock stickers,retarded ass Salt life sticker, even more ratarded assault life sticker, In loving memory of some dumb ass red neck that did something stupid and got hisself kilt at a young age and the fake balls hanging from the Hitch receiver.

That last One I’m kinda glad the trend died off.

Back
Top Bottom