• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pickup Trucks Targeted

I had my car broken into 6-7 years ago up at Perimeter Mall. No guns but they got a laptop hidden under the seat. They busted a security guard there about a year later who was looking to cars and calling his buddies to let them know which ones had stuff showing in them.

The feeling totally sucks though, and it seems like thieves are getting a lot more brazen these days.

2849870D-02EE-4983-969C-863BD40865BC.jpeg
3EAC2F5F-ED86-405E-89F1-809FAE97CC98.jpeg

i drive an older chevy truck with the "screwdriver" door handles
on it. that would probably be better than a broken window if it
were to get broken into

dont keep anything in my truck anyways

Here is a idea, gun stickers on a white trash jacked up pickup, rebel flag sticker on bumper, then we get a couple of guys with them new silencers to back off and provide security. Can you imagine the surprise if this was legal.

Thugs/gangbangers may be lazy, but they are not stupid. If they think your truck has a gun in it they will break into it no matter if you have a sticker or not on it. Some people have said it is stupid to put a sticker on your truck. I think it is stupid to think otherwise. If you want your weapon to be secure in your vehicle then you need to purchase some kind of truck/car safe. If not we are all taking a chance that our trucks may be broken into and our guns taken away.

I saw this car in traffic a few months ago, and all I could think was that he's basically giving a thief a catalog of what they will find in his car, and if they follow him, his home.

IMG_0685.JPG

Glock stickers,retarded ass Salt life sticker, even more ratarded assault life sticker, In loving memory of some dumb ass red neck that did something stupid and got hisself kilt at a young age and the fake balls hanging from the Hitch receiver.

That last One I’m kinda glad the trend died off.

Its still alive and well in the counties surrounding Athens/Clarke. Every kid trys to be a bigger mouth breather than the next. I wish nothing but the worst on them.

Back
Top Bottom