• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pics of set ups and lures...where did you catch those fish?

I don’t have enough space left in my phone to take pics of all my tackle... :rolleyes: Depends on where we are and what I’m fishing for. My last morning at the beginning of the month before we came back to the cabin was using white DOA and VuDu shrimp. Speckled trout were tearing them up. Of course all but two were 14-3/4” so had to be tossed back... The two over 15” weren’t so lucky:hungry:
4A8412AA-5749-4483-B009-DE4679CB9A08.jpeg
6F1CB2CC-7211-4F24-8C0B-987A0D80B33A.jpeg

I don’t have enough space left in my phone to take pics of all my tackle... :rolleyes: Depends on where we are and what I’m fishing for. My last morning at the beginning of the month before we came back to the cabin was using white DOA and VuDu shrimp. Speckled trout were tearing them up. Of course all but two were 14-3/4” so had to be tossed back... The two over 15” weren’t so lucky:hungry:
View attachment 1920738 View attachment 1920739
Where was this?

View attachment 1920738 View attachment 1920739

I love catching speckled trout. I can’t wait to get back to the coast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom