• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pics of set ups and lures...where did you catch those fish?

I've tried those rigged a couple different ways with no luck whatsoever. Not one bite. Then again, havent had much luck catching bass on anything last couple weeks.
I was using them on lake Champlain last week. it was insane.

Caught some bluegill today on Zoom Pumpkinseed trick worm and a jig head on the River. ( hooch)

63233026_2740494989300517_8905371756315803648_n.jpg

oh you gotta try a panther. they are a machine bro.
the mepps arent center pin.

rs.php

see the difference? the pin actually goes through the blade.
i perfect design. no blade hang ups and not spinning.
Yeah, I realized that after making the post, but will say the Mepps blade does spin very well with very little speed. If the lure was moving at all the blade was spinning. Much better that the Roostertail.

Anyone using Gary Yamamoto Baits? AKA: Yamasenko? I love them. View attachment 2156948

The Senko is not only my favorite worm, but my favorite lure. I like fishing them weightless wacky style. I rig them weightless texas style and let them sink. They can be used as a subsurface jerk bait or use a shaky head jig.

As I mentioned earlier, I have caught bass from Connecticut to Florida with this bait.

South east Ga, these are my go to baits for our stained water bass. I paint the main blade black and clip the skirt just behind the hook to minimize short strikes.

I also take them out of the package when new and hold them out the window when driving home for about a minute. This wears in the metal and creates a different tone when it's going through the water. In heavily fished areas, that slight change in noise makes a big difference( ol timer told me that once, I tried it, it worked).
Screenshot_20190616-123626_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20190616-123603_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom