• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pictures from Week 4 - Where are the Fans?

For the record... Atlanta United opened up the full capacity of Mercedes-Benz Stadium July 15th against the Seattle Sounders, putting their stamp on the MLS record books. The official crowd of 72,243 eclipsed the 72,035 season's home opener, to take over the No. 5 spot on MLS' all-time list of largest-ever attendances!! Now that is REAL FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So people realize even flopping all over the field is more real than the rigged crybabies?

It's all the illegal immigrants using their untaxed earnings to see the "sport" played in their third world countries.
#soccersux

Sure, like my son from Seattle (triple major, MIS, BSECS, M.E.), a Controls Engineer with a MAJOR airline manufacturer. That is the future, so let's see where American "Professional" Football is in ten years!!

Those empty seats make me smile. I'd like to see some reliable numbers on how much is due to the kneeling thugs vs. people watching at home on their 65" widescreens. I haven't watched a pro game since the Falcons choked away the Super Bowl.

Sure, like my son from Seattle (triple major, MIS, BSECS, M.E.), a Controls Engineer with a MAJOR airline manufacturer. That is the future, so let's see where American "Professional" Football is in ten years!!
Congrats on your son's success. My point is, I am not watching any form of football (except American college) and certainly NO soccer. Most boring "sport" ever.

Next the NFL will be painting the seats, like fan's sitting in them, like NASCAR does. :pound:
Reminds me of the Macon Mall. Every time a store closes they just sheet rock over the big empty hole and hang pictures on it.
I really hope the NFL just implodes . Nothing against football fans but I've hated it my entire life. Although if the NFL died then I guess college and even high school ball would suddenly be way more important . And college ball fans MAY be worse than NFL fans. Seriously some of the stupidest Brantley County folks 8ve ever met have UGA stickers and **** all over their vehicles. And down here they actually interrupt TV news on Thursdays and talk radio shows for half an hour to talk about high school football! Who gives a ****?!

Y'all really love fake news. Never mind actual ticket sales or game attendance, just use random Twitter pictures on a fake news site like Breitbart that creates a narrative we want :lol:
T1lHnnF.gif

Reactions: GFB
Back
Top Bottom