• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pictures of your 4 Wheel Drive Vehicles.

Traded out of my Ford.... definitely an upgrade. :rockon:

20170521_182157.jpg

Congrats! Aside from that horrid gas mileage, I love my Tundra more everyday. Very glad I did not buy the F-150 I was looking at or the Sierra before that.

I was getting 12 mpg in my f350 plus fixing or repairing daily. I'm more than happy with the 14 I'm averaging now as long as it'll run for more than three months without needing repair. The tundra rides much better for sure, I'm saving for the trd exhaust for the first upgrade.

I was getting 12 mpg in my f350 plus fixing or repairing daily. I'm more than happy with the 14 I'm averaging now as long as it'll run for more than three months without needing repair. The tundra rides much better for sure, I'm saving for the trd exhaust for the first upgrade.
I like the subtle sound of that exhaust, but loath the ugly ass chrome tips and the fact it 90's out by the rear tires.

Had a local dealer (in Newnan ) tell me that there was no way that I was going to trade out of a Pontiac Grand-Am that I had at the time. Took it to the Marietta Acura place and had no problem trading. Drove back to Newnan to show it to the salesman. Haven't been on that lot since.

Dealership called me the other day and asked if i was still in the market for an F-250. I said nope your finance manager wouldn't play ball so i bought a new 2016 up the road from you. He just laughed and said seriously? The finance manager wouldn't even run my credit because i told him i was self employed and wanted to be in the $600's.

Also who you foolin? My four wheel drive truck is ONLY operated on the road.

18528045_10154928396213300_6837605270601132092_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom