• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Piebald bruiser caught on cam.

Comanche

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
124   0
Reaction score
BC672B7B-11EE-4B2E-92C3-9F94638BBE20.jpeg
My Brother caught this guy on his trail cam in Maryland.

Yeah Bro said he saw the deer in person a couple times and it only had it’s tongue out this one time on camera.
He was worried it might have an issue with blue tongue or something.
It hasn’t been a problem up there so he says.

nice, I had a piebald doe I watched for two years in Twiggs County nicknamed her lightening because of the pattern
I figure somebody on another club got her or she got hit by a car have had her on camera in a couple of seasons now

I killed a 5 point piebald when I was 19 years old. I have a pic somewhere. I was going to make a rug out of it, but some nitwit family member unplugged the freezer one day and forgot to plug it back in, ruining my hide.

We had another piebald doe running around on that property a few years later, but I never saw her during hunting season.

Those are the only ones I've ever seen, other than pics.

I saw one twice on my way to work about 4:30 am in 2009, solid white 8 pointer except for 3 brown spots on it. One spot about the size of a basketball & two on the other side about the size of a softball & baseball. I had heard about it for a couple of years but when I saw it I was blown away at how cool it looked. Never saw him again or heard about him, I think somebody finally killed him.

Back
Top Bottom