• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pin shooters needed-- Lawrenceville, THURSDAY nights

kuduman

Default rank <4000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
51   0
Reaction score
Greetings.

The pin shoot at Bullseye in Lawrenceville needs more shooters. That's Thursday nights at 7 PM, running until about 9 PM or until we get in 12 runs, whichever happens first.

Lately the crowd is getting unsustainably small, though the folks that do come get to do a LOT of shooting at the tables.

If it sounds interesting, I can assure you that it is, and it's addictive. Come join us!

Best value around-- at most "pin shoots", you'll get five or six runs at the table. We get 10-12 weekly. When you're tired of shooting paper, this is the next step to improve your shooting.

See you tonight, and every Thursday night-- Bullseye, downtown Lawrenceville, 7 PM. Any handgun caliber, and bring 50-100 rounds of ammo. Fifty will get you through 10 runs if you never miss. : )

(This post was edited to change to Thursday nights going forward.)

Greetings.

The pin shoot at Bullseye in Lawrenceville needs more shooters. That's Wed nights at 7 PM, running until about 9 PM or until we get in 12 runs, whichever happens first.

Lately the crowd is getting unsustainably small, though the folks that do come get to do a LOT of shooting at the tables.

If it sounds interesting, I can assure you that it is, and it's addictive. Come join us!

Best value around-- at most "pin shoots", you'll get five or six runs at the table. We get 10-12 weekly. When you're tired of shooting paper, this is the next step to improve your shooting.

See you tonight, and every Wednesday night-- Bullseye, downtown Lawrenceville, 7 PM. Any handgun caliber, and bring 50-100 rounds of ammo. Fifty will get you through 10 runs if you never miss. : )
Didn't realize you guys had a pin shoot, or any matches for that matter. Can't make it tonight, but will make it out soon.

what the entrance cost? i've had thoughts of going up there and trying it out but just been waaaaaaaayy too busy lately

$14 for non-members. Ten shots maximum per run.

It's pretty informal, and a good friendly group of folks. We're always looking for new shooters to join us!

(NOTE: the new price is $12)

I would like to try it there sometime. Pin shooting is fun, and oddly challenging at the same time. What other nightly shoots are happening there?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I would like to try it there sometime. Pin shooting is fun, and oddly challenging at the same time. What other nightly shoots are happening there?

I'm not aware of any others at Bullseye, but there are probably 12 around the metro area in a given week between pins, IPSC, and IDPA. Plus some "miscellaneous" like the AR15 shoot in Norcross.

I'm not aware of any others at Bullseye, but there are probably 15 around the metro area in a given week between pins, IPSC, and IDPA. Plus some "miscellaneous" like the AR15 shoot in Norcross.
Yes, I know of a few others in Gwinnett. Lville is close to me, but Wed night I usually meet my gf at the gym. We try to work out 3 times a week together, so I'm trying not to change at this time. I'll try to make it out there to Bullseye sometime. Thanks for posting this!!

Back
Top Bottom