• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pin shooters needed-- Lawrenceville, THURSDAY nights

I'm not aware of any others at Bullseye, but there are probably 12 around the metro area in a given week between pins, IPSC, and IDPA. Plus some "miscellaneous" like the AR15 shoot in Norcross.

You can shoot some match at an indoor range any Mon, Tues, Wed, or Thursday night... plus tons of outdoor matches on the weekends in the 'burbs.

ar-9 pistols allowed? :tongue:

The range might allow it, but come on. Be reasonable. : )

Maybe we ought to open up a "division" for pistol-caliber, uh, pistols... with braces. You know what I mean. They won't tear up the targets any more than any other handgun. But hardly the same competition.

We have a guy that shows up periodically, and frequently clears the table in the mid-ones. You might actually have trouble beating him with the AR-9 pistol, 'less you're real good.

haha maybe it will level the playing field if you made those with the brace actually strap it to their arm and shoot one handed.
Can't come tonight but I'd love to come to one soon and i'm in lilburn so not far. Don't worry i'll bring some thing in the more traditional 9mm platform

I'm not StuP, but I am, and I'm about to wade into the maelstrom of Atlanta traffic...

Aloo, I agree with you-- strap it on and I'm not worried about gettin' whupped by the AR pistols! But yeah, come on sometime. It's a lot of fun.

Anybody else: we start at seven, but we'll let you in later! Come on down.

And I need to edit the first post... we're moving to THURSDAYS going forward, and reducing the fee to $12, maybe lower, to try to get a larger crowd. We had nine tonight, and cut it off after 12 runs at the table each. Still got out well before 9 PM.

Nice to meet Austin this evening. Hope he can come back, though I understand he has a conflict on Thursdays at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom