• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pin shooters needed-- Lawrenceville, THURSDAY nights

I can't tonight, but plan on going next week, probably to spectate, unless I get a job by then so have some $ ! lol

Then, seeing as braced 'pistols' are in, I assume a Kel Tek RDB shot 1 handed is fine and dandy ?

I didn't say it was OK... but bring it and see what the leaders decide.

Pretty sure they're not allowed for the competition, but even if they were nobody is beating some of these guys.multiple guys went under 2 seconds clearing all targets

And I need to edit the first post... we're moving to THURSDAYS going forward, and reducing the fee to $12, maybe lower, to try to get a larger crowd. We had nine tonight, and cut it off after 12 runs at the table each. Still got out well before 9 PM.

Nice to meet Austin this evening. Hope he can come back, though I understand he has a conflict on Thursdays at the moment.
Thursday's are great for me. I'll definitely be able to make some of these.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Greetings.

The pin shoot at Bullseye in Lawrenceville needs more shooters. That's Thursday nights at 7 PM, running until about 9 PM or until we get in 12 runs, whichever happens first.

Lately the crowd is getting unsustainably small, though the folks that do come get to do a LOT of shooting at the tables.

If it sounds interesting, I can assure you that it is, and it's addictive. Come join us!

Best value around-- at most "pin shoots", you'll get five or six runs at the table. We get 10-12 weekly. When you're tired of shooting paper, this is the next step to improve your shooting.

See you tonight, and every Thursday night-- Bullseye, downtown Lawrenceville, 7 PM. Any handgun caliber, and bring 50-100 rounds of ammo. Fifty will get you through 10 runs if you never miss. : )

(This post was edited to change to Thursday nights going forward.)
But this means Thursday starting next week, right?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Is it 5 pins flat on a table? What yardage? Under 2 sec is moving!!! I used to shoot at trigger time but they don't allow reloaded ammo anymore so I'm done with them

We're actually using cubical plastic targets, which are easier in some ways and harder in others, than actual pins. But there is one massive upside-- essentially no ricochets, so much safer than pins. But yes, five targets, and you can use handloads.

I feel the same way about Trigger Time's rule-- forget that; it doubles my cost if I have to use commercial. Plus all my guns are sighted in with my ammo recipe.

Five targets, flat on a wooden table.

And yes, sub-two seconds is smoking. I'm a sub-three-er, but that's an eternity longer than those other guys. Austin can back me up-- we had three different shooters manage one point something the other night.

Oh yeah, we only average your best five runs-- and we got 12 the other night. Plenty of time to get warmed up, experiment with different guns, etc. It is my handgun practice these days.

I think the winner averaged right at 2 for his best five.

Fun folks, not high-pressure, lots of fun. Come join us Thursday.

Back
Top Bottom