• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pin shooters needed-- Lawrenceville, THURSDAY nights

Hey brother, we should shoot together on one of these Thur, since we're both close. I still want to learn some milsurp basics from you one day too.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I may go this Thursday if I survive the hurricane.
Anytime on milsurplus stuff. I'm cleaning out the garage and basement so there will be room to work. I mean walk.

I may go this Thursday if I survive the hurricane.
Anytime on milsurplus stuff. I'm cleaning out the garage and basement so there will be room to work. I mean walk.
Lol, you're funny brother. Batchelorpadirisis!!

Definitely will take you up on it. I need to learn, and know what I need to buy to make my milsurp work table complete.

I'm planning on Thursday as well.

Just another reminder-- this and every Thursday, we start at 7 PM, runs till 9 PM or whenever we get in twelve runs, whichever comes first. Bring about 100 rounds of ammo; less if you don't miss much. Any handgun caliber.

Well, no new folks from the ODT tonight... but had a good night anyway. 10 shooters; got in ten runs each. Any more than 10 folks, and we'll set up two tables so it goes faster.

Fewer blisteringly fast runs tonight, though W. managed two sub-two runs. 1.65 and 1.70. Super nice. He was hitting the next target before the previous one was out of sight. Fun to watch.

I had a lousy night; can't shoot my new CZ P01. 4s, 5s, 6s... in frustration pulled out my Kahr CM9 3" from my pocket, and shot a 3.7. Then my 629 5" and shot a 3.33. Grrrrrrr.... I should be able to shoot a mid-size auto faster than either of those-- but sometimes what you can shoot well isn't what you intellectually like the most.

Come on next Thursday! You may not win, but it's addictive and awesome practice. You can learn an awful lot. See above...

And pooh on anyone that doesn't like Kahrs... they're GREAT.

But it's all about the trigger for me. Butter-smooth revolvers and DA autos I can shoot really well. But until I did a lot of shooting with different guns, I would not know that about me.

I wanted to be there tonight, had planned on it. Then I was reminded my kids school had Curriculum night. So, I'll shoot for next Thurs.

Back
Top Bottom