• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pine log wma hogs

So there’s some confusion. Is centerfire acceptable during small game on a wma or not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, so it does get confusing. Centerfire is not allowed as a small game weapon, however it is allowed for furbearer. Furbearer is normally not allowed on Pine Log yet it was a misprint in the regulations this year. DNR has stated that because of the misprint they will honor what the regulation state and correct it for next year. Hope that helps, it’s clear as mud right.

Ok, so it does get confusing. Centerfire is not allowed as a small game weapon, however it is allowed for furbearer. Furbearer is normally not allowed on Pine Log yet it was a misprint in the regulations this year. DNR has stated that because of the misprint they will honor what the regulation state and correct it for next year. Hope that helps, it’s clear as mud right.

You’d think they’d welcome clearing out the hogs, but then they only allowed firearms deer for a handful of days so what do I know. Clear as mud it is.

You’d think they’d welcome clearing out the hogs, but then they only allowed firearms deer for a handful of days so what do I know. Clear as mud it is.

Right, you would think there would be more provisions for public land hog hunting. But I’m also thankful for and area to hunt so I’ll except what is offered.

Right, you would think there would be more provisions for public land hog hunting. But I’m also thankful for and area to hunt so I’ll except what is offered.

Pone Log isn’t actually public it’s owned by a logging company or something. However if land is truly public have you ever asked yourself why there are restrictions of any kind and green jeans on it? If it’s public it belongs to us. Did us vote for green jeans to regulate it? Are you thankful they let you drive on the roads that you paid for?

Pone Log isn’t actually public it’s owned by a logging company or something. However if land is truly public have you ever asked yourself why there are restrictions of any kind and green jeans on it? If it’s public it belongs to us. Did us vote for green jeans to regulate it? Are you thankful they let you drive on the roads that you paid for?

Pine log is owned by Aubrey Coperation aka the Neel family. Not a logging company

I agree completely, I just meant that I don’t have any land of my own to hunt on. We are only as free as our government allows.

I’m leaning towards my .308, the way I’m reading the regs and from reports, centerfire is open now because of furbearer season.

Back
Top Bottom