• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pine Log WMA Land For Sale

While I don't hunt here I can see the concern from hunters who do.

Not to change the subject (or that I support those loons) but where are all these supposed Forest Defenders that have loudly and violently opposed the building of the training facility in Atlanta under the guise of saving the green space? Not a word from them on this though. Just saying!
dont fit profile they worried more about Police than the woods

Haven’t hunted anything but doves there but I’ve been doing it since I was a kid. I really hope the state comes through on this.

I hate the amount of development going on in Bartow in general and we really need to get Steve Taylor out. The growth is unhealthy and we do not have the infrastructure to support it but greedy Steve doesn’t seem to give a ****.
Sadly every county within an hour of Atlanta is experiencing the same thing. I just bought a couple acres next to one of my lines to keep anything from going in close on that side. I hate that my area has changed from the way it was when I was a kid but it’s inevitable. At least now when im home it will stay looking like it did when I built 43 years ago

Sadly every county within an hour of Atlanta is experiencing the same thing. I just bought a couple acres next to one of my lines to keep anything from going in close on that side. I hate that my area has changed from the way it was when I was a kid but it’s inevitable. At least now when im home it will stay looking like it did when I built 43 years ago
As long as you can afford it (property tax increases) and the city doesn't eminent domain you.

Back
Top Bottom