• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pine Log WMA Land For Sale

I really hope so man, I would really hate to see the wma disappear.

Haven’t hunted anything but doves there but I’ve been doing it since I was a kid. I really hope the state comes through on this.

I hate the amount of development going on in Bartow in general and we really need to get Steve Taylor out. The growth is unhealthy and we do not have the infrastructure to support it but greedy Steve doesn’t seem to give a ****.

so....we're here...pull up the ladder.....just how did the land you are on(and others....not just you) get developed in the first place??? All I'm say'n is growth is constant....just because somebody's in a spot, doesn't mean that others cannot/shouldn't be allowed to enjoy the same benefits.....sux for sure, however it's unstoppable.....anyone has the same right as any of us to be where they choose....

Living just across river from SC watching Sc news . The Clemson Greenville area has been exploding with growth and you see a reporter interviewing some so called leader all the can talk about newjobs growth housing etc . Just Ilike have watched North Ga same thing happen. One day these brilliant idiots will piss & moan about crime rate congestion etc,and look around wonder what happened to green space. What really gets me is their plenty of old abandoned shopping centers industrial sites etc that can be reused. Instead they want destroy farmlands & green space areas to build new stuff.

I did email the director of wildlife resources Ted Will a week or so ago and this is what he sent me:

Adam, appreciate you reaching out regarding Pine Log WMA. We have had several big nonprofit partners step up for support as we continue to pursue all opportunities surrounding Pin Log WMA. It is the Departments number one public access/land priority and remain hopeful that an agreement with the landowner can be reached.

Best regards, Ted

Ted Will
Director

Back
Top Bottom