• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pine Log WMA may be no more soon. A lot of it is now on the market.

I'd like to see a state wide moratorium on all new construction until such a time as the infrastructure can be adequately brought up to sustain the volume of use it's going to be subjected to.
The way gov gets things done that ought to slow them down for a hundred years at least.
I agree and disagree. I don’t like it but it would definitely put me out of a job or out of state regularly.

There’s definitely way more moving in than what it can sustain though.

This really sucks, it's where I do most of my turkey hunting.

I am sick of all the expansion in Bartow. So many new industrial buildings popping up that will most likely end up vacate with the coming recession and all these new " starter homes" being shoved in as fast as possible have made traffic a nightmare. We do not have the infrastructure in place but Steve Taylor apparently doesn't see any issues.

I am sick of all the expansion in Bartow. So many new industrial buildings popping up that will most likely end up vacate with the coming recession and all these new " starter homes" being shoved in as fast as possible have made traffic a nightmare. We do not have the infrastructure in place but Steve Taylor apparently doesn't see any issues.
Sounds like your Steve Taylor is getting his cut of the pie.

LOL. She thought you were a renter?

No, she didn’t realize I was the home owner. I was out walking my dogs and the timing was perfect. She stopped me as I was finishing my walk and was about 20 feet short of turning into my driveway. She started off with small talk and then transitioned into asking which homes were for sale (fer sail) in Shirley hills. Then she asked about the house, and if I knew the home owners and if they would be interested in selling. She did not realize I was the home owner. She just assumed I was out walking my dogs, and she stopped me in front of a random house.

That article by Tyler Wilkins of the Atlanta business Chronicle ends by saying:

"Some of the land is leased to the state for the Pine Log Wildlife Management area. The potential buyer will likely keep it as a public greenspace, Ramseur said, and either re-lease it back to the state or to a conservation group."

Let's hope the Pine Log WMA remains mostly intact, either as a WMA or as some other form of nature preserve that allows for hunting at certain times of the year.

That article by Tyler Wilkins of the Atlanta business Chronicle ends by saying:

"Some of the land is leased to the state for the Pine Log Wildlife Management area. The potential buyer will likely keep it as a public greenspace, Ramseur said, and either re-lease it back to the state or to a conservation group."

Let's hope the Pine Log WMA remains mostly intact, either as a WMA or as some other form of nature preserve that allows for hunting at certain times of the year.
Second guessing a "potential buyer"? (or it's already a done deal........?) Mmmmmm?

These coc%suckers dont give a damn if they are ruining your quality of life or the land. They will pack up and move somewhere else and ruin that place when things get bad. I love watching the pump trucks, roofers, and foundation companies make their weekly trip to the sh!thole next to me. Just because you paid $550-$750k for a crap built house on a speck of dirt that you could spit across, doesnt mean its built right. Idiots!

Back
Top Bottom