• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pinellas Co Sheriff pulls Adam Arms rifles from duty use....demands refund

Just because they bought crap AR’s doesn’t mean the platform is crap. Say they went with the AK platform, bought a bunch of I.O.’s, and had nothing but problems with them. Would you blame the manufacturer, or the platform?

if they had bought SOLGW, or Sionics, or similar, we wouldn’t have this post. Sheriff let some mouthbreather internet gun expert pick the guns and he did what mouthbreather internet gun experts do more often than not......picked crap.

It wouldnt matter what brand AK he bought because he would be my favorite Sheriff of all time!
:boink:

And I just had to say it because #odt

Coulda talked to KAC and might have gotten LEO pricing. They're only 2.5 hours away.

They should of went with quality and low cost. PSA is where they needed to shop. I'm solely basing this on the ODT comments that there is no difference between a low cost AR and high cost AR. I read it here so it must be true.

They should of went with quality and low cost. PSA is where they needed to shop. I'm solely basing this on the ODT comments that there is no difference between a low cost AR and high cost AR. I read it here so it must be true.

Only if you "build them" yourself. Factory rifles (Colt especially) are just junk.

Wait....are you saying the PSA Freedom rifles are the equal of a Colt, DD or BCM? OMG! I've been wasting thousands of dollars!!!!!

And I'm in Greenville, SC only a few miles fekm their superstore/range!!!!!

I was just in there YESTERDAY!!!!! Looking around, first time in. I did see one thing on offer that are hard to find sometimes. CZ TS Checkmate mags for $49.99.

Back
Top Bottom