• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pistol brace quick comment

The atf doesn't care about your comments, this is just going through the motions for them.

It could theoretically pay off years from now in court. Our side could bring up the sheer number of comments- though the atf may choose to delete what they want at their discretion.

In short, this comment period is to give the illusion that you have some say in the matter. The only reason they pulled out with the brace ban last time was because it was too kind in offering the peasants free tax stamps. I truly think they saw how many online were begging for the free stamp and figured they could make $200/pop.

The atf doesn't care about your comments, this is just going through the motions for them.

It could theoretically pay off years from now in court. Our side could bring up the sheer number of comments- though the atf may choose to delete what they want at their discretion.

In short, this comment period is to give the illusion that you have some say in the matter. The only reason they pulled out with the brace ban last time was because it was too kind in offering the peasants free tax stamps. I truly think they saw how many online were begging for the free stamp and figured they could make $200/pop.
Well I choose to try my little part but hey you do you.

Back
Top Bottom