• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pistol Carbine Suggestions

Prophet Momo

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
8   1
Reaction score
I'm looking for a pistol carbine for one of my next buys. I was looking at the CZ Scorpion Evo 3, but I was wondering if there are any other good, maybe cheaper options. I would appreciate any suggestions and/or feedback.

Evo is hard to beat

24CC451F-4830-4574-BF00-E5427F924A26.jpeg

I have a friend with a CZ scorpion and they hate it. It constantly gives them problems. They have to use my JP GMR15 or Leadstar to finish a match. A PSA AR9 would be better choice than a CZ scorpion.

Never had any issues at all with the scorpions I've used, but those have been mostly the full length carbines. I would also recommend the AKV, the new generation has been great for me.

I have a friend with a CZ scorpion and they hate it. It constantly gives them problems. They have to use my JP GMR15 or Leadstar to finish a match. A PSA AR9 would be better choice than a CZ scorpion.
Interesting. I own them both, the micro is my 3rd Skorp and literally have the exact opposite experience . The PSA took a lot of tweaking to the ejector, also parts were proprietary and PSA wouldn’t come off small parts and won’t work on my NFA Rifle last I asked them. Just goes to show..
B58BEFEC-93F5-41FB-9AFE-6825E64863FB.jpeg

Also a lot of uppers won’t mate with my PSA lower due to the feedramp. It’s not the end of the world, I bought a whole new bolt and have swapped the feedramp with a modded aftermarket one to fit, but finicky for me.

Back
Top Bottom