• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pistolcraft Foundations, 2/1, Red Hill Range

Short version: fantastic class, very well & enthusuastically reviewed after-action. I will definitely take another class from FPS/ Chief Lee Weems.

I have taken a good bit of training seminars, but never a handgun training seminar. Embarrassing, I know. But have done so with rifle and shotgun sports, dog training, and professionally.

Unlike many, this class lays it all out from the start, as promised, in a understandable, clean, efficient manner. You dry-fire with instruction in the A.M., taught the how & whys. P.M. is live-fire, with feedback from your shoot, tweek your approach, shoot again. You also learn from other folks' mistakes (or what they do right) because class size is limited, and the lines alternate Line 1 with Line 2.

Very orderly, great teacher-student flow. Everyone today learned and improved their skills, assessed pros and cons on their technique, knew what to keep and what bad habit to loose.

No women in the class, but I have no hesitation recommending to anyone who wants to learn, and can accept instruction, women or children. Very courteous, professional, effective approach to teaching, with no superiority attitude.

The landowner participated in the class- very friendly, courteous, helpful gentleman.

Thanks to you both, and to a good group of guys that attended as well for being safe and resposible.

Hope to see you all again.

Back
Top Bottom