• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pittsburgh to intorduce 3 "Common sense" gun laws

Absolutely brilliant thinking!

Why didn't someone think of this sooner!

Just think of all the lives that could have been saved!

Oh, and I don't know if it's true or not but I wanna say I read somewhere more people had been killed with hammers than AR15's.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Instead of mocking liberals and antigun people we should be offering to take them shooting and showing them that AR15's aren't that scary.

That is critical for regular people, especially folks who are undecided about firearms. To them these laws probably do sound like 'common sense'.

Of course the folks proposing these illegal bills (PA has preemption laws) aren't about to have their minds changed, but if we could get the majority of non-gun owners on our side we'd be a lot better off.

ey6zZwU.jpg

Including the 2d Amendment!

I was at the local Bojangles and I overheard a woman talking about the "massive destructive power" of the AR. "Why would you shoot a deer with one, it would blow the deer apart.' Well, I just happened to have some 5.56 and .308 in my truck. I calmly asked her which one of these would do the most damage. "Well, that's easy to see, look how big the bullet is." Then I told her the smaller one was the 5.56, the "massive destructive round".
I also showed her a 357Mag and a 9mm and explained that the police carry the smaller 9mm. She didn't say too much after that.

Back
Top Bottom