• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Place to shoot

I would be interested in being included in a new place to shoot. I live in Conyers, and Charlie Elliot range is great and all, but as mentioned to many idiots with AR's. Last year I just about came unglued when I got sprayed with hot empty shell casings while I was trying to sight my rifle in.

I would be interested in being included in a new place to shoot. I live in Conyers, and Charlie Elliot range is great and all, but as mentioned to many idiots with AR's. Last year I just about came unglued when I got sprayed with hot empty shell casings while I was trying to sight my rifle in.

Has anyone ever used you as a target to line their site picture up while the range is cold?

"You were standing at the perfect distance"

True story.

I'll keep my ears and eyes open ruger. Hopefully there is somewhere.

The Charlie Elliott idiots are horrible. Last time I went, a guy showed up with his 7 y.o. son and 5 y.o. daughter. Daughter was holding her hands on her ears due to her pops not having ear plugs for her, and the son was spraying the entire range with his dad's AR.

The Charlie Elliott idiots are horrible. Last time I went, a guy showed up with his 7 y.o. son and 5 y.o. daughter. Daughter was holding her hands on her ears due to her pops not having ear plugs for her, and the son was spraying the entire range with his dad's AR.

inbred.jpg

The dad is the one on the right correct? Yeah I've seen them there before.

Back
Top Bottom