• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Plano Gun Cases

I picked up some after Thanksgiving and they appear to be awesome cases. I haven't seen any since then. Is your local Walmart stocking them now? Hopefully they will as that's a good deal on a great case.

Yes, it is an excellent case for the money. It will easily fit two rifles or one rifle and a couple handguns. They do not have them at the Winder location though they had a large amount of them at the Buford location.

You can buy them on amazon with free shipping since it's over $25. I bought the double rifle case and cannot be happier. Well, I wish it was a little smaller so I can get it in the trunk easier... But that's cuz my car is tiny.
I fit an AR pistol, an AK pistol, a full size AK with wood stock, red dot, and hand grip, and two pistols in that case.
Now when I get my collapsible folding stock for the AK, I should be able to squeeze more in.

I bought mine at the Wal-mart in Buford right off of 20 & 985 (they had about 20 when I got mine about 3 weeks ago). My buddy bought his at the Commerce Wal-mart.

Back
Top Bottom