• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Plano Gun Cases

Unfortunately the location in Buford is now sold out. I stopped in yesterday to pick up another 2 cases and they did not have any more. The dept manager said they may be getting more in approx. 2 weeks.

I bought this from Amazon free shipping for $40.

It's a double rifle case.

The foam falls out if you open it hard and quick, but a little dab of hot glue held it in place nicely. It's LONG, but still fits in my tiny trunk. Good for AK / AR...

I have 1 AR pistol, 1 AK pistol, 1 full size AK with wood stock, an XD-9, and a 6" Beretta Neos in there. The full size AK has red dot and forward grip as well.

I think after I get the side folding collapsible stock on it, I can probably fit another pistol or two in there.

Attachments

• 2012-01-01_14-08-23_526.jpg
    2012-01-01_14-08-23_526.jpg
    298.3 KB · Views: 59
I bought this from Amazon free shipping for $40.

It's a double rifle case.

The foam falls out if you open it hard and quick, but a little dab of hot glue held it in place nicely. It's LONG, but still fits in my tiny trunk. Good for AK / AR...

I have 1 AR pistol, 1 AK pistol, 1 full size AK with wood stock, an XD-9, and a 6" Beretta Neos in there. The full size AK has red dot and forward grip as well.

I think after I get the side folding collapsible stock on it, I can probably fit another pistol or two in there.

I'd need a forklift to move that load of guns.

You got a link to that case?

http://www.amazon.com/Plano-Protect...BG/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&qid=1326671883&sr=8-14

Keep in mind that it's a double gun case, but if you have full size AR and full size AK, it might not fit two.

It's a great price for the case. I only have one full size AR, so I manage to fit 5 guns in there. But your mileage may vary.

It holds all the gun in place well. I stand the case up vertically, then shook it around, all the guns are still in place.

Back
Top Bottom