• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Plantar fasciitis

ClassicBlue

Default rank <5000 posts
Friends don’t let friends buy cheap guns!
430   0
Reaction score
Anyone deal with this before? I’ve got it in my left foot and it’s excruciating. It seems the more I rest it, the worse it feels. Suggestions? Home remedies? Help!!!

Wrap a towel around both hands and hook the towel around your foot...pull your toes towards your knee...this will hurt but it'll stretch that tendon...also freeze a water bottle and lay on the floor and roll your foot on it as hard as you can stand the pain. This helps break up inflammation and the coolness also. This came from my chiropractor...it helped cure mine

Mine started about a week ago, the pain is relentless. Getting out of bed in the morning is the worst. If it wasn’t for the high footboard to hang on to, I’d fall. Ice feels good but it’s only masking the pain. Looks like a visit to a podiatrist might be in order.

Yep. It really stinks.

Stomach and back sleepers get it often. Heavy blankets keep your foot in an unnatural position. Sleeping with your foot in a down position keeps all those ligaments loose at night... and you abruptly tighten them stepping out of bed in the morning. Easy to strain it.

Did the docs. Got shots. Wore a boot while sleeping (hated the boot). Nothing solved it.

And then one day I got out of bed and the pain was gone.

Back
Top Bottom