• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Plantar fasciitis

I think I've had this at some point. Guy I know, he's super smart and on the up and up about anything health related said rolling a tennis ball under your foot will help. On the other hand, got a buddy who gets tongue twisted on the regular, and couldn't pronounce it so he started calling it 'Platypus Foot' :pound:

I also cut all the toes out of my socks and used gel toe spacers. 25 years of tight dress socks had my big toe joint pulled over into my second toe joint.

it took months for everything to open up and heal.

We typically tell patients to roll their arch on a golf ball or 1/2 full frozen water bottle. As a physical therapist I would say custom made orthotics ( some have success with off the shelf which are much cheaper)

In my estimation one of the reasons the bottom of the foot can start hurting bad is because fellers stop using their toes to push off when their shoes are too tight for too long. If you aren’t pushing off with your toes you put too much pressure on the ball.

get rid of the tight shoes and start using your toes to push off again. It will take months to get your toes working again.

Get it ground down....that the only relief i found. Felt 1000% better the first hour

if it feels like you are walking on a nail in your heel....save yourself time, pain, etc.,
Go ahead and make outpatient surgical appt.

Back
Top Bottom