• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Playing with the big gun

In a firefight in Afghanistan while checking on some ANCOP at a checkpoint, I jumped on a DSHK they had placed on their roof. Got about 4-6 rounds out of it before it out of battery detted and blew the top and some stuff off the side. Scared the **** out of me. Headspace and timing is a b****

In a firefight in Afghanistan while checking on some ANCOP at a checkpoint, I jumped on a DSHK they had placed on their roof. Got about 4-6 rounds out of it before it out of battery detted and blew the top and some stuff off the side. Scared the **** out of me. Headspace and timing is a b****

We didn't have any of those issues. Most of our dshk issues were broken firing pins.

We didn't have any of those issues. Most of our dshk issues were broken firing pins.
I never saw those dudes use it, Hell I rarely saw them leave their checkpoint and even more rarely saw them fight back. They’re good at bathing in creeks and cooking Gus, but soldiering not so much. Most of them were killed a few months later on yet another raid against their CP.
you won’t rise to the occasion, you will fall to your level of training. That saying is exlempified within the afghani security forces. They take no ground, they have no heart to fight, they literally sham out till their deaths.
Oh well, let’s not cry over spilt ANCOP lol

And sorry to CP22 fo blowing up yo Big gun

Back
Top Bottom