• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PLEASE BE AWARE OF YOUR SURROUNDINGS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, do you really think for one minute I'd have posted this if I thought for one second that my nephew was even partially at fault here?!?! If I thought he had anything to do with causing this I'd beat his ass myself and he damn sure knows I can do it. When he was a senior in high school he was about 6'1" & 280 lbs benching 360 lbs, I was 55 years old and all of 5'8" & 150 lbs soaking wet with all kinds of back problems including 5 bad discs in my back & neck. He started goofing around thinking he could push ol' uncle Tazz around, when he lowered his head and bull rushed me I slapped his big ass in a guillotine and dropped all my weight on top of him so fast all he could do was fall to his knees and beg me not to put him to sleep. Nah, he don't wanna get embarrassed like that again.
Oh yeah, thanks for the well wishes for him though. Smh.....
I've been guillotine'd before it sucks harddddd I think it yanked a bone in my neck down forever lol. It clicks when I swallow and has since that happened. Good old ground fighting techniques.

I've been guillotine'd before it sucks harddddd I think it yanked a bone in my neck down forever lol. It clicks when I swallow and has since that happened. Good old ground fighting techniques.
Me too, it ain't fun at all to be on the receiving end of a guillotine. Before I injured my back the first time in '94 I had been into martial arts, I've been a huge fan of Bruce Lee since around 1971 or 72. I consider him the father of MMA because he studied, practiced & incorporated so many different fighting styles into his own called Jeet Kune Do. Of course I never got the chance to take up JKD but I did practice TKD, boxing, wrestling & Japanese Ju-Jitsu till I was about 19 and met my soon to be wife. But some things you just don't forget ya know? Lol!

Eta: I didn't quit practicing martial arts when I met my wife, just didn't eat sleep & breathe it all the time anymore. Lol

A473FBA0-F372-4AF8-AAEC-AE76910CCDFB.gif

Me too, it ain't fun at all to be on the receiving end of a guillotine. Before I injured my back the first time in '94 I had been into martial arts, I've been a huge fan of Bruce Lee since around 1971 or 72. I consider him the father of MMA because he studied, practiced & incorporated so many different fighting styles into his own called Jeet Kune Do. Of course I never got the chance to take up JKD but I did practice TKD, boxing, wrestling & Japanese Ju-Jitsu till I was about 19 and met my soon to be wife. But some things you just don't forget ya know? Lol!

Eta: I didn't quit practicing martial arts when I met my wife, just didn't eat sleep & breathe it all the time anymore. Lol
Bruce Lee was a beast with some 'chucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom