• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PLEASE BE AWARE OF YOUR SURROUNDINGS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to hear he is ok Tazz. And sorry that this happened to him but you post is right. I tell my daughter to be AWARE! She has a Glock 19, is a fair shot but you need to have situational awareness in order to bring your weapon to bear.

Tazz Tazz I’m sorry to hear about Nic’s run in with the taco benders on the lower west side. I’m glad to hear that he’s going to recover and he has you to help him. Now for the fun part... it seems that there are a few of us that would REALLY LIKE to help you track down and go MIDEVIL on these greasers. Anything you can get from Nic as far as identifying marks or tattoos, height, weight, hair color anything that could help us identify these pillars of the community would help. Then like said earlier all we need to do is bait the trap and wait for the rats.

Tazz Tazz I’m sorry to hear about Nic’s run in with the taco benders on the lower west side. I’m glad to hear that he’s going to recover and he has you to help him. Now for the fun part... it seems that there are a few of us that would REALLY LIKE to help you track down and go MIDEVIL on these greasers. Anything you can get from Nic as far as identifying marks or tattoos, height, weight, hair color anything that could help us identify these pillars of the community would help. Then like said earlier all we need to do is bait the trap and wait for the rats.
We already know their hunting territory and preferred tactics.

Years ago on Stewart Ave (now, some other goofy Atlanta named street) an moron pulled a 25cal Raven on me at 2am, in the dark, he was stunned to feel the Cold Six inch barrel of a cocked Colt .357 Python pressed against his forehead.. Long story, but later in Jail with the front of his pants still wet, he may have had a chuckle out of it, I know all the cops who showed up did.. Haven't been on that street in over 20 years now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom