• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PLEASE BE AWARE OF YOUR SURROUNDINGS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were the dictator of everything, there would be one standard punishment for robbing somebody with a deadly weapon and hurting them or seriously attempting to hurt them.

Any such armed robbery automatically earns you a meeting with this criminal justice professional who had a guaranteed cure for felonious behavior.
After one short treatment covering a distance of less than six feet, the robber will be a good boy forevermore.
hanging.jpg

Tazz Tazz I’m sorry to hear about Nic’s run in with the taco benders on the lower west side. I’m glad to hear that he’s going to recover and he has you to help him. Now for the fun part... it seems that there are a few of us that would REALLY LIKE to help you track down and go MIDEVIL on these greasers. Anything you can get from Nic as far as identifying marks or tattoos, height, weight, hair color anything that could help us identify these pillars of the community would help. Then like said earlier all we need to do is bait the trap and wait for the rats.
**** that just pick 3

I’ll pray for his recovery to be quick and painless. I’ll pray that the law brings the pigs to justice.

We all know that murderizing thugs that have no reason to live will pray upon anyone,anytime, anyplace and we as sheepdogs will continue to protect the sheep from the wolf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom