• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PLEASE BE AWARE OF YOUR SURROUNDINGS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI MS 13 gang's are confirmed in newnan and in Hogansville.
Yeah I know, they've been around for some years now. I've seen em' myself.

scumbags fo sho. Waiting on em to **** with and old guy,their last ****in mistake
True dat, don't mess with old guys, old guys don't play.

Hope Nic can get passed this and realize he's lucky to be alive and to have you to help him. The world is going to crap and we have to keep our head on a swivel.
He was pretty tore up about it at first but between me, the Deputy & hospital staff we were able to help him realize that. I think he's gonna be alright, we went and got Grandma last night and had him and Grandma spend the night at my house. Being with close family and a couple of goofy dogs is always comforting.

And it's not penicillin.
Eggzakally! Lol

TAZZ, sorry to hear what has happened to this young man. Glad to hear he is doing good.

just a simple suggestion, wait, patience, and planning they will mess up again. Had something happen to us a long time ago, put out a bounty for info, the idiots started bragging, word was sent to me with all information. We watched from a distance, then after 7 years pay back was due they screamed like whipped puppies begging and pleading, the stick of correction was applied. They sent back 10 times what was taken, never had any problems again with those alley rats. Sometimes you just gotta give them time to relax and get cocky like a rooster. Then you squash'em.

Remember there are more airplanes on the bottom of the OCEAN,

Than there are SUBMARINES, in the SKY!!!

Carry on Mr. TAZZ, Carry on... good luck!!!
Great advice, we have some "feelers" out listening for anybody running their mouths.

Sorry about your nephew, hope he can get over this quickly.
We all get complacent and zoned out at times, his story should remind us to try harder to stay focused, especially at this time of year when those too sorry to work are seeking Christmas funds.

sorry to hear about this Tazz. Situational awareness for sure, you're right. I won't pry into his eligibility to own/carry a firearm but if he can, he should. Tonight was his warning shot, thank God he's okay. Ill keep you and your nephew in my prayers. sounds like he's in a tough spot in his life. I hope he's resilient and can roll with these hard punches life has been throwing him lately.
He's a little bit too hot headed to be carrying a gun but he won't be waiting around a closed store waiting for it to open anymore, there's another store a few miles up the road from that one that's open 24/7 and LEO's are often stopping by there. I can't remember anybody ever being jumped & robbed at that one, it's my go to store when I'm out late at night & in the wee hours of the morning.

I might have to go put some air in my tire.....sporting my nice duds and a clean shaven baby face. Wear my glasses and look real lost and real naive...maybe leave a Benjamin hanging out my back pocket...maybe bring a battle buddy.
The same thought has crossed my mind.

Simply infuriating! Give the word and I got your six.
Thanks man, I appreciate it.

I’m down to do hood rat stuff Tazz Tazz
Thanks man, much appreciated.

Mr. TAZZ you rack and I'll feed em to my pigs.
I like the way you think, thanks.

He's a little bit too hot headed to be carrying a gun but he won't be waiting around a closed store waiting for it to open anymore, there's another store a few miles up the road from that one that's open 24/7 and LEO's are often stopping by there. I can't remember anybody ever being jumped & robbed at that one, it's my go to store when I'm out late at night & in the wee hours of the morning.

Yep, there were 2 city and 2 county there at 0430 this morning. I was wondering why he would be waiting at Welcome Station in the dark out in the middle of nowhere when Hemricks is right up the road?

Tazz Tazz I’m sorry to hear about Nic’s run in with the taco benders on the lower west side. I’m glad to hear that he’s going to recover and he has you to help him. Now for the fun part... it seems that there are a few of us that would REALLY LIKE to help you track down and go MIDEVIL on these greasers. Anything you can get from Nic as far as identifying marks or tattoos, height, weight, hair color anything that could help us identify these pillars of the community would help. Then like said earlier all we need to do is bait the trap and wait for the rats.
That's the bad part, it happened so fast and they beat him down to where about all he remembers is them speaking to each other in spanish and that there was either 3 or 4 of em'. Hopefully after a good nights rest somemore facts will come back to him.

Man. That used to be a nice area. Hard to imagine real criminals anywhere around there. 20 years changes alot though.
For real man, I've been around here all my life because my Dad was born here. I moved down here 40 years ago to be close to my Grandparents. I remember when there was barely more than 30k people in the whole county, there's more than that now just in the city limits of Newnan. It's definitely lost that small town feeling and there's waaaaaay too many sorry ass idiots and criminals living here now. I used to just walk across the street into the woods to hunt & fish, now there's probably 600-700 houses out there and the lake I fished in is nothing but a muddy swamp now.

Years ago on Stewart Ave (now, some other goofy Atlanta named street) an moron pulled a 25cal Raven on me at 2am, in the dark, he was stunned to feel the Cold Six inch barrel of a cocked Colt .357 Python pressed against his forehead.. Long story, but later in Jail with the front of his pants still wet, he may have had a chuckle out of it, I know all the cops who showed up did.. Haven't been on that street in over 20 years now.
Remember the Purple Onion? The drinking age was still 18 and they could only dance topless last time I was there. Lol! Ahh, the good ol' days. Haha!

Oh yes, I was LEO back in those days in a County outside of Atlanta, had to go to court in Fulton County, another Deputy with me had never been in a strip bar before, we were in civies and stopped by, a girl who was dancing totally naked saw me come in and ran over and jumped in my lap and started kissing me all over, I had rescued her from a Domestic fight several months earlier, the Deputy with me was laughing so hard his pistol fell out of his holster to the floor, several people ran out, I think they thought we looked like Hit Men in the suits, I liked to never got that girl off me. The Purple Onion was a really wild dive in it's day :becky:

Remember the Purple Onion? The drinking age was still 18 and they could only dance topless last time I was there. Lol! Ahh, the good ol' days. Haha![/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom