• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PLEASE BE AWARE OF YOUR SURROUNDINGS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember the Purple Onion? The drinking age was still 18 and they could only dance topless last time I was there. Lol! Ahh, the good ol' days. Haha!
[/QUOTE]

Ahh yes, the skanks at Purple Onion. I remember it well. You made sure you sat with your back against the walls. I don't think there was a cure for what was there. Man, I can't believe I frequented that place. Tattletales? That was another story. One of my best friends wife danced there. It was kinda weird when he'd say come on let's go watch my wife dance. Dudes, she was a bonafide 10. Just an absolute knockout. Her real name was Darlin.....no kidding. Anybody know her?

Ahh yes, the skanks at Purple Onion. I remember it well. You made sure you sat with your back against the walls. I don't think there was a cure for what was there. Man, I can't believe I frequented that place. Tattletales? That was another story. One of my best friends wife danced there. It was kinda weird when he'd say come on let's go watch my wife dance. Dudes, she was a bonafide 10. Just an absolute knockout. Her real name was Darlin.....no kidding. Anybody know her?[/QUOTE]

I went to Tattletales once for a batchelor party in the 90's, there wasn't a girl in there that wasn't at least an 8 and most would've been a 9. I've never seen that many gorgeous women walking around wearing nothing but high heels and a smile at one time. I think half the time I was in there my mouth was just hanging open and I was drooling like a chained tiger with a baby gazelle just outta reach. Lol!

Hope your nephew's doing better today. He wasn't by chance mistaken for an Amazon delivery driver was he?
Thanks gw, nah he's pretty dang sore today where they kicked and beat on him but he'll bounce back pretty quick, he's got that youth thang goin' for him ya know. Oh, and lol at the Amazon thing. Lol

Thanks gw, nah he's pretty dang sore today where they kicked and beat on him but he'll bounce back pretty quick, he's got that youth thang goin' for him ya know. Oh, and lol at the Amazon thing. Lol
Yea, that youth thing helps. I don't bounce anymore, it's more of a thud these days...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom