• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Please delete, will repost at a later date if things change..

Looking for new clients and figured I'd start with my ODT brothers! You can choose to have an oil change or a detail, OR both! I'm doing 50% off for ODT for the first detail or $10 off the first oil change. My only condition is that you give me a brief review that I can use later on my website when it's up and running, give me a review on Facebook, and also let me take some before and after pics of your vehicle!

I've got years of professional oil change/auto repair experience as well as professional paint/detailing experience under my belt (both while working for someone else though), so I figured the combination of experiences would be smart to offer in a mobile option.

Below prices are for a small car within 10 miles of me. Larger vehicles will be a little more expensive, pm me for a quote and include vehicle model and address where you want it, when you want ita, and scan you want done. ODT is half off these prices:

Exterior detail- $80
Add-on exterior sealant application (modern wax)- $50
Full vehicle claybar treatment- $50
Minor/full vehicle paint correction- $600
Dull/major correction (2-stage) $800
Scratch repair- varies
Interior detail- $70
Carpet/seat cleaning- $25
Oil change- $50+ (depending on vehicle/oil preference)
Minor auto repair (bulbs, fluids, most brakes) - varies

You are helping me out by helping me get my business started and I appreciate it! The retail prices I listed will go into effect after I'm more established, but ODT will always get some sort of a discount. Let me know what I can do for you and I'll do a high quality service on your vehicle!

Thanks, and remember to pm me for a quote!
Good luck with your new business.

Back
Top Bottom