• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Please enable your ad comments.

Place them on Ignore and you wont see them.

Yep, I do that for the "regulars" but there are always "newbies" locking their ads too, and I don't want to spend time having to ignore them when I didn't care to see their locked ads in the first place. Like many others, I'm about ready to call it quits... I buy everything NEW now because I can no longer justify nor afford buying USED off the ODT!!

There are good deals on here pretty regularly. Just not usually what I want. I mostly like it around here when it stays light hearted. I started this thread because I saw a really nice rifle with a factory camo scheme. I wanted to bump it with a dumb comment along the lines of "please post pictures of the rifle all I can see in the pictures is a tree limb". Instead I just had to go back to killing zombies on ps4. Cause you know not like I still have half my house left to paint.

There are good deals on here pretty regularly. Just not usually what I want. I mostly like it around here when it stays light hearted. I started this thread because I saw a really nice rifle with a factory camo scheme. I wanted to bump it with a dumb comment along the lines of "please post pictures of the rifle all I can see in the pictures is a tree limb". Instead I just had to go back to killing zombies on ps4. Cause you know not like I still have half my house left to paint.
You crack me up babe! lol And don't worry zombies must die painting can wait!

Back
Top Bottom