• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info
Thank you. It happened in Palm Beach and I was suprised to hear it had made it to the paper up here. My daughter had to walk into school and be attacked by a barrage of Questions from her classmate because her teacher read it, figure it out, and had a conversation with her entire senior class about her little brother. It was a horrifying return for her. I had to go get her from school and then cll them up and chew a** to get the principle to do something so she could return in peace.It was horrible and the days have only gotten worse. I guess reality that he is really gone sets in the longer he doesn't come around the corner.. I want to get to engraving and carving or working on the Saiga but I am limited on thehours I can spend and what I can do since my surgeries were such failures.. They provided no relief. my life has become a joke,living in a prison of a broken body. If I live 30 more years it's like a 30 year sentence in a body that's broken and doesn't cooperate!

I saw the story all over FB a few weeks back but that's because I'm from there.... never would I of thought it was on of us.

Thank you for your prayers. They are the most welcome. It is hard to make it through the days and support from others is the only thing that even brings peace. 17 months with the greatest joy a father could know and then gone...just like that.

Bushwick, I'll make the trip. If you have anything that would help I'd be honored to make the trip to meet you. It's humbling to need help. Even more so to find someone willing to help.

No problem. Does, Saturday sound good to you? I have allot of stuff I was taking to the SWAP meeting in May you can have it, maybe you can trade for other stuff. If, Sat works for you can you make it to Suwanee at 1:00pm?

My dog dont chew antlers Pal and if you need some let me know but thats bull**** you just typed about me.
I n
I may have misspoken about the dogs chewing them if I did I apologize for ot having the reasoning wrong. We met, we had a great conversation. I bought a coach gun from you and we talked for about an hour and a half in the parking lot you had me meet you at. An officer showed up at the same spot to do a deal of his own and we spoke a while longer. During our conversation we had talked about doing some bulino work and you offered some antlers if I was willing to come pick them up. I didn't hear back from you for a few weeks so I contacted you and you told me something to that effect. You certainly didn't owe me anything. We enjoyed each others company and you left good feedback. I felt I had made a friend. So, it's not bull that I wrote about but I may have gotten the reason wrong you weren't able to supply. Again, you didn't owe me anything. My intention was not to piss you off. I liked you a lot and I keep up with you on here and your threads. I've had a lot happen over the last couple months and i am certainly not perfect,especially under the circumstances. I hope you remember the meeting and you remember I am one of the good guys. i in no means meant for you to feel as if I was trying to make you look bad. You told me about your "wonderful neighbors" and that you had a bunch of antlers and you would be willing to gift me some to practice bulino engraving on...that was all...sorry it pissed you off buddy. I merely mentioned it because I hope maybe someone else had some I could practice on because they are free and might be an easy ask. Again, wasn't trying to miss speak and make you angry in any way...Our meet was on September 28th if you want to go back and change your positive feedback, I understand.

I have a complete wood stockset that fits your Saiga AK that you can carve on.. if that's what you're looking for ?
Yes sir, that is the ultimate goal. It 's going to take some practice but this pic is the goal with the words "Until We Meet Again" on it..
20160117_180741.jpg

No problem. Does, Saturday sound good to you? I have allot of stuff I was taking to the SWAP meeting in May you can have it, maybe you can trade for other stuff. If, Sat works for you can you make it to Suwanee at 1:00pm?
Yes sir. I will make Saturdat work unless you are home during the week . I can come out anytime. I haven't been able to work in four years so i am available to come anytime.

You let me know a size on the antlers.Burrs, crowns, slabs,points, heck I need to know what we are talking about.From there I can see what I can find.You do what you need to do,you have suffered a tremendous loss,something I can not even fathom.You got my # so let me know.

Back
Top Bottom