• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info
OP here's the deal...

My buddy at roadie.com said you guys can set up an account using promo code "JOEL2015" it credits your account $20, obviously use this for shipping the larger items.

(NO GUNS)

FYI, it does ask for a CC, it will do an authorization but it doesn’t take the money. If you use PayPal they will hold your funds for 30 days!

I don't think I can be of any use on this one other than to offer a humble prayer.

Prayers are welcome friend.. I lost my Dad on January 9th and thought that was bad. It didn't compare to losing my son on February 27th....Now today we found out our family pet of 12 years has cancer in his gums. We can make him comfortable until we can't..2016 is going to be the death of me...

Just wanted to take a second and thank all for your prayers . It has been the worst start to any year of my life and I appreciate all the support. I know from reading some websites on child loss there will be no end to my mourning and pain so any support gives hope for a new day...

My heart truly goes out to you for your losses. I always find myself at a loss for words.
About your need for tools...
I have carved for many years. Unfortunately I fall into a category of people that tend to fall away from hobbies once they feel they have mastered it. Which brings me to the point that I have a decent collection of carving tools that have been collecting dust in my garage for quite a while. Most are "palm tools" which would be perfect for what you expressed as where you would like too take your talent. As they are made for intricate work. I also have some books that could guide you in other income directions within the realm of carving as well.
I'm not familiar with your area too well. But, send me a pm and we can set up a meet.
I would rather these tools be used to help build a life than just being a dust collector.

Just wanted to take a second and thank all for your prayers . It has been the worst start to any year of my life and I appreciate all the support. I know from reading some websites on child loss there will be no end to my mourning and pain so any support gives hope for a new day...

I assume that since you welcome and appreciate prayers that you ate at least somewhat of a man of faith? You're story sure sounds a lot like the story of Job. If you ever want to talk, I'll be happy to listen. You will remain in my prayers.

Back
Top Bottom