• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info
No problem. Does, Saturday sound good to you? I have allot of stuff I was taking to the SWAP meeting in May you can have it, maybe you can trade for other stuff. If, Sat works for you can you make it to Suwanee at 1:00pm?
Bushwick, It was a pleasure to meet you today. I appreciate all you were able to do and it was a pleasure to shake your hand. Thank you so much for your service to our country and the sacrifices you have made. God Bless and take care big guy!

Wow, I can't imagine going through that! You're certainly a strong man. My prayers are with you and your family.
Although I don't have anything to offer, I am pretty creative and can give you ideas to carve. Or something along those lines.....good luck!

Wow, I can't imagine going through that! You're certainly a strong man. My prayers are with you and your family.
Although I don't have anything to offer, I am pretty creative and can give you ideas to carve. Or something along those lines.....good luck!
If you have any ideas on what would add value to a rifle instead of decrease the value that would be great. Any other creative ideas would be welcome too because that is where I fall flat. Thank you.

I have nothing to offer but prayer. I can't imagine the pain and sorrow you are experiencing. Always remember God works in mysterious ways and does everything for a reason, even when we don't know why. If you ever need any kind of help don't hesitate to shoot me a message.

I have nothing to offer but prayer. I can't imagine the pain and sorrow you are experiencing. Always remember God works in mysterious ways and does everything for a reason, even when we don't know why. If you ever need any kind of help don't hesitate to shoot me a message.

Thank you much Sambo..I appreciate it. I do have to say while the Lord works in mysterious ways and he has never failed to provide,I really can't understand taking my boy.... He/we were so blessed. It was as close to life being perfect as I could have ever asked for... We were here for our son every minute of every day and he brought such joy to our home...It is now more like a house than a home, and the silence is deafening...

My heart truly goes out to you for your losses. I always find myself at a loss for words.
About your need for tools...
I have carved for many years. Unfortunately I fall into a category of people that tend to fall away from hobbies once they feel they have mastered it. Which brings me to the point that I have a decent collection of carving tools that have been collecting dust in my garage for quite a while. Most are "palm tools" which would be perfect for what you expressed as where you would like too take your talent. As they are made for intricate work. I also have some books that could guide you in other income directions within the realm of carving as well.
I'm not familiar with your area too well. But, send me a pm and we can set up a meet.
I would rather these tools be used to help build a life than just being a dust collector.

I can't begin to thank you enough for the tools you gifted me today. They will go such a long way to helping me get up and out of this chair and stave off the fallout from our family's loss. My boy became my everything and depression is a cruel mistress. You're a good man Bill and I can't thank you enough. I'll be sure to send you pictures of the progress...

Thank you much Sambo..I appreciate it. I do have to say while the Lord works in mysterious ways and he has never failed to provide,I really can't understand taking my boy.... He/we were so blessed. It was as close to life being perfect as I could have ever asked for... We were here for our son every minute of every day and he brought such joy to our home...It is now more like a house than a home, and the silence is deafening...
it's can't say I know your pain but I've seen how bad my brother in law was hurt after him and his wife lost their child shortly after birth. There are still dark times for them but they both kept their faith and it possibly made it stronger, while we mortal humans know not what God has in store and why such atrocious things happen but we can know one day you and your son will be reunited. Again if you ever need anything font hesitate to pm me.

Back
Top Bottom