• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info
God bless you and your son, what a loss. I can't imagine. Prayers are with you and family from me. I understand your need to keep busy, my personal sanctuary is on a a tractor or mower, yours working on carving, engraving,checkering, etc...
Never give up my brother.

i.imgur.com_KmaM1di.jpg

Can you do something like this to an AK mag?

I don't have of the tools you need but I am praying for you. We have also lost a child and know what you are going through. Our God is always good even when we can't feel it. Hang in there

I don't have of the tools you need but I am praying for you. We have also lost a child and know what you are going through. Our God is always good even when we can't feel it. Hang in there

i'm so incredibly sorry for your loss. I wish there was no one who understood totally. As you know it is the worst thing to experience in life. My son's passing was so violent and such a horrible ,in your face experience, it is haunting me and things seem to be getting worse. I believe the shock is finally wearing off after just over two months and the sheer pain is horrible. No parent should bury their child.

Damn man. I can't imagine. I have 2 kids, and my youngest has had his fair share of issues, but I can't conceive life without either of them. I have depression as well, so I totally understand what you mean about the silence being deafening, your mind races with what could have been done, why did this happen, what did I do to deserve this, self blame, blame for others, and just negativity. I sleep with a fan in my face and always have the tv or music on.

I hope you find some comfort, physically and mentally. I am not a man of faith, but I will keep you in my thoughts. I will shoot you out a nice Ak furniture set I have sitting around as soon as I get the chance. A busy mind is a happy mind.

You have certainly been dealt a **** hand. All you can do is wallow in it, or stay the course and move forward. I wish the nest for you sir.

Thank you Madrox, you are very right about the TV or noise of some sort to cut through the silence. The what if, the blame (mostly of self though I know in my heart there was nothing I could have done or would do differently on any normal night),the "insecure wish we would have's"...all those things that don't matter now as nothing changes the reality. I've had people say "well, at least you still have your daughters still" and all I can think is line your kids up and tell me which one you could live without. Not to mention, he was my boy...my innocent baby boy and so many dreams died with him that night. It just continues with each waking day...the reality is he is never coming home and I'll never hear his footsteps and laughter again. No more hugs and no more little boy to fish with or teach... I don't even know if I want to move to the house we bought in Florida where we wanted to raise him. So far it's just minute by minute waiting for the day to turn to night so I can try to sleep... Thank you for your thoughts and the mention friend..it's what gets me through.. take care...

Hey brother I, like most everybody commenting here can't and don't want to imagine loosing my son. The pic in my avatar is my youngest son an my only biological child. He is my entire world, your story I just read made me grab him up hold and him kiss him with tears rolling down my face. Your painful unimaginable loss has humbled me. I have no words that I could even begin to think would bring comfort the only thing that keeps running through my head is your beautiful innocent baby boy was just too sweet and pure of heart for this earth. God must have needed a angel... I just don't know what to say. I know talk is cheap and when I exit this site my life goes on, but your pain has impacted me in such a way that I will hold my son just a little tighter, play with him a little longer, and stop worrying over my petty problems. Man I truly hope and pray that you and your wife find peace and maybe one day when the time comes, happiness again. I wholeheartedly believe in God and his reasons for what happens I pray that he brings you comfort or closure somehow.

Hey brother I, like most everybody commenting here can't and don't want to imagine loosing my son. The pic in my avatar is my youngest son an my only biological child. He is my entire world, your story I just read made me grab him up hold and him kiss him with tears rolling down my face. Your painful unimaginable loss has humbled me. I have no words that I could even begin to think would bring comfort the only thing that keeps running through my head is your beautiful innocent baby boy was just too sweet and pure of heart for this earth. God must have needed a angel... I just don't know what to say. I know talk is cheap and when I exit this site my life goes on, but your pain has impacted me in such a way that I will hold my son just a little tighter, play with him a little longer, and stop worrying over my petty problems. Man I truly hope and pray that you and your wife find peace and maybe one day when the time comes, happiness again. I wholeheartedly believe in God and his reasons for what happens I pray that he brings you comfort or closure somehow.
Thank you for your kind words. You are right...it is an unimaginable pain I want no other to experience. I thank you for your prayers to find peace again. When this happened my cousins daughter wrote me a heartfelt message and in it she asked me to do one thing for her...be happy again. She went on to tell me what a positive influence I have been on her ,my kids, her brothers and sisters, and those around us. She said we deserved to be happy and to please,please be happy again. I feel I am failing her because I find no joy in the days since I lost my boy. I am happy to hear that my story had a positive impact on you and you went to yours and held them tighlt. We love our children because we do, but the depths to which we do are really unknown to us until disaster strikes . Do me a favor...love him like disaster struck but he c amen back to you every day. Love him like there's no tomorrow every single day. I did do that with my son and I have no regrets there but there actually being a last day has been the most heart crushing g thing I have ever known. We sleep with his night night toys and it does just not even co.pare to the warm, sweet ,loving child you have ever right there with you. We had no plans of his last day as he was healthy and happier than anything I have ever known...tragedy struck us anyway. God Bless you my friend and love that baby like there is no tomorrow everyday.. Take care....

Back
Top Bottom