• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Please Help!!! Suppressors' Questions Questions Questions!!

Kojay

Default rank <1500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
149   0
Reaction score
Hi guys, really looking to get a suppressor this year. As I never had any experience with them, I really wish to hear some advices from yall experts here!

At the moment, I have Glock 17 suppress ready, Sig 226 suppress ready, and a CZ Scorpion suppress ready.

First, should I just stay for a 9mm suppressor? Or just go for 45 suppressor, just in case I ever get a FNX tac or suppress my 1911?

And the more important question is, WHICH ONE TO GET?

I have been looking at Sig SDR45 as the lower end ones, Gemtech GM-45, and Silencerco Octane 45 as the standard high end.

Can anyone that has experience with all 3 of them or just any of them give a little bit of advice please?

Thanks for looking and help! GOD Bless!

Obsidian 45, modular and switch end caps for 9mm to make it a little quieter. And their warranty couldn’t be better. Also, the serial number is on the the stainless piston housing, not the tube.

Another vote for the Rugged Obsidian 45 I love mine, I use it on multiple 9 and 45 hosts.
Obsidian 45, modular and switch end caps for 9mm to make it a little quieter. And their warranty couldn’t be better. Also, the serial number is on the the stainless piston housing, not the tube.

Have y’all used the obsidian 45 on any 9mm carbine yet?

Back
Top Bottom