• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Please help with Prayers !!!!

Lockout

Default rank 5000+ posts
80   0
Reaction score
Short story here folks ,

My EX wife mother my 2 kids has passed away and I am left alone with my 2 kids .I know others has been thru this on here and I am seeking advise and positive motivation comments please to lift my spirits please ...

She is and was my back bone , only person that helped me with our kids and now she is gone and I am left here to handle these 2 young angels ...

Thank you all and PLEASE remember to tell everyone you love daily as you never know when will be last .

Last year I lost my mom , and now this ....going to get hard and money will get tight .

Short story here folks ,

My EX wife mother my 2 kids has passed away and I am left alone with my 2 kids .I know others has been thru this on here and I am seeking advise and positive motivation comments please to lift my spirits please ...

She is and was my back bone , only person that helped me with our kids and now she is gone and I am left here to handle these 2 young angels ...

Thank you all and PLEASE remember to tell everyone you love daily as you never know when will be last .

Last year I lost my mom , and now this ....going to get hard and money will get tight .

Prayers to you and your family.

Prayers going up my friend, look to the Lord for your strength,
Ecclesiastes 3:1-4 For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven: 2 a time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted; 3 a time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; 4 a time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance
Hands.png
Hands.png

Remember to stay positive for your kids because they will need you more than ever. Be strong and know that everything will be fine. Best advice I can give is to always appreciate what you do have, regardless of how little that may be. That mindset has gotten me through some bad spots and I keep it everyday. I'm sorry for your loss my friend

Sorry to hear about that. Sending prayers for support. I just put my GF on flight to Calif. to go to her friend's funeral. 56 years old, 11 year old daughter (but dad is alive). Killed by a boulder falling on a hiking trail. We never know when it's our time and when others will be tasked with picking up the pieces.

Reactions: MRH
Prayers for you and your family!

You can do it, you know why?

Cause ya have to. And it very well may not be easy but the results will be worth it.

Focus on the positive. Number the good things in your life on a regular basis. Focus on what you can do and don't think about the stuff that you can't do.

Thank God you're around to raise your kids. Thank God for your kids. And pray for strength to remain positive and focus on the good, not the bad.

Back
Top Bottom