• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Please please help us out . Never begged but this bad

jpmowerman2010

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
94   4
Reaction score
I have been an off and on supporter here for long time . Done many trades sales etc. All you guys are great . But my brother who in mental hadicaped just has open heart surgery and we need some funds to help pay his copays and Medicines . I usually have something guns cars tools etc to sell but been down my self for 3 yrs and sold it all all ready some of it to you guys . Anything will help even if it's just $5 or what ever . If you can't please at least help us with prayers . Below is the go fund me page link

https://www.gofundme.com/f65edf-med...36862299-3a2993fa6d294069&pc=ot_co_campmgmt_m

You know that really gets me . It's not about me or the people I have felt with or didn't deal with because I didn't want Tom or made them made because of the way I was treated . Does not matter in the least . My mentally handicap brother needs help and I thought i guess stupidly that the forum I have been a ,ember of for a long time would be kind enough to help him . And I guess if you guys don't like members fine there are a few of you guys I don't like as well . Especially the ones who think there better than anyone else. But again it's not about me and if you don't want to help then that's ok thanks and sleep well with your self centered attituden

Man you do realize that everyone here has our own problems and that blasting people on here isn't going to help. We all have financial and medical problems and also the holidays are right around the corner. I'm sure everybody is sorry for brother but being mean on the Trader isn't going to help.

Back
Top Bottom